Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Slumber Party with Strangers and Disappearing Stairways

My whole school is invited to my birthday party, so are my best friends outside of school, their parents, and all the extended family we have. Although I should be nervous, I am not. There are enough rooms in our huge 5 story house if you squish four or five people into each room. No, I am not nervous... until everyone starts arriving. When you say, "Come to my house at six!" you expect people to come at 6:30 or so. But not these people. They came exactly at six: all of them. It's like they stand outside your door looking at their watch. It's 5:59. 3...2...1... Ding! Dong!

I run to the door and see the long line of hundreds of people waiting outside the door. The sad thing is: I don't even know who the first person that walked in is. They all come tumbling into my house. Each of them sign in (when hundreds of teenagers are stampeding into your home, sign in sheets are needed, trust me) and they get their room number and a map of the house (if you need a map in you first day at school, you need a map in my house... I bet you it's more than twice the size).

That night, it's finally calm, and I'm in my room with my friends Shannon, Carrie, Jenna, Lisa, and Sarah. Of course, we stay up all night talking, playing cards, watching TV and stuff like that. The next day, I go down to an area that is surrounded by four pillars, it is a square, a dance floor. The parents are all in there wearing fancy clothes and dancing. I go back to the stairs because I forgot to get something from my room. I am half way up the stairs when my Uncle sees me and starts walking up with me. We get to the second flight of stairs but wait... it's gone! I say, "Where did the stairs go?"
Uncle says, "I don't know..."
I shrug, "Oh well, we'll take the other stairs." Yes, I have two stairways in my mansion. Jealous?

It's time for everyone to go home. Sad... I had a lot of fun. I see all these strangers walking out of my house and I realize that I didn't even talk to more than half the people that came to my party.

That was an odd dream.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it was. Try this site to find out what exactly your dreams mean.

    http://www.dreammoods.com/

    ReplyDelete