Friday, August 6, 2010

My Dress Dream

I don't remember much of this dream, so in order to remember what I do now forever, I am going to post it on this blog.

Something big is coming up. Everybody is trying on dresses. Carrie and I go together to  try on dresses. She tries on this white dress that is perfect for her, we all marvel at the way she looks in it: beautiful. Her hair is tied in a pony tail, but when she takes it out, it tumbles down onto her dress and the whole image of her is great.

Next, I go in to try n this white, strapless dress. The breast area of the dress is beaded with glossy, just-a-tiny-bit-of-white beads, it goes down to the floor, and I wear a shrug. They say I look good, and my mom tells me to go fetch her new white heels. I run the closet to get it. I open the closet and it is huge... 20 feet tall and the shoes are at the top. I am determined to get the shoes so I grab onto the jackets and climb up to the top, get the shoes and jump out of the closet, and land on the floor without getting hurt. The shoes have two inches of  heels, with a pretty bow at the toes. I slip them on and my outfit looks complete. I run back to show my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment